TTD Clan Forums
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteTTD Clan SiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

clan practices

Nach unten 
+4
jck_
FaR2sToNeD
SilentShot
CapuDie
8 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3  Weiter
AutorNachricht
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeDi Dez 30, 2008 10:10 am

we should have a weakly hour for clan practices...
cause when we just alert the online players of a practice 15 minutes before it starts, most of our members will not be able to join

I'd say every friday and saturday on a specific hour

this is 2 days in a week because on one of these days, you will most likely be free
I'd say if you are free on both days, join in xD

this will make it easier to have big clan practices and fun Smile
I hope we can put an hour on it which is suitable for all of us

friday somewhere in the evening? and saturday in the afternoon?

let's put it here in UK TIME!!!
we can afterwards make a list with every country and how many hours you should count extra...
(8 pm in UK = 9pm in belgium, germany, ?denmark?)

clan practices
FRIDAY
8 pm UK time!

SATURDAY

Zuletzt von CapuDie am Fr Jan 09, 2009 9:38 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 3-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
SilentShot

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeDi Dez 30, 2008 11:40 am

hm not a bad idea cause to be honest...

tactics and LISTENING is our main objective i would say

simple tactics like ALWAYS for ct 2 B 3 A its the most common tactic ever and names for tactics such as A split = 3 long 2 short (im using a 5v5 match) around the world = rush b tunnels throw grenades, make noise then down to lower tunnels then up to short or possibly an a split attatched to the around the world.

for practice... you need nearly every man on the server cause anyone could be called up for a war and everyone on the same team and FRIENDLY FIRE OFF otherwise everyone will just kill each other and it will just be a nightmare lol... we should all be on ventrillo when practice is in progress, the clan leaders clan owners are first to speak and tell simple tactics if anyone wants to say something just ask but let them finish talking first (called respect) so its clan owners and leaders who speak first then its dcls then members so everyone has a chance to say something if they want.

now for matches ... positions are a big thing... many people can play where ever but for some they have a place they do best in so if 3 people say they want to go B one of them should decide to back out of that position and play A... for positions in the bombsites.... NEVER RUSH always hold your positions.. for A there is 3 places Long, Bombsite and shot short 1 person should be at short not fully in the catwalk just at the stairs... 1 should be in the bombsite scanning ct spawn and going back and forward there 1 should be at long listening for noises not peeking out... for B there isnt really positions its just find somewhere and hide and try and kill someone or hold untill back-up comes... For attacting bombsites... always listen to the caller and do what he says if you want to do something just say before its too late and the caller will put it too mind.. if the caller says B rush it means rush b not go to tunnels and watch your teammate go and get killed it means every man should be in b apart from 1 in tunnels ...

really thats all i can think off at the minute if you dont get it then ask me and if u still dont get it ask a leader... oh one more thing for terrorist... if you have the bomb PLANT THE BOMB dont try and get kills get in and plant!!

well gl and hf
silentshot Very Happy

Zuletzt von SilentShot am Di Dez 30, 2008 1:04 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeDi Dez 30, 2008 11:53 am

yeah good:)
but I think we should split up in 2 teams...
defend and attack, afterwards switch...Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
SilentShot

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeDi Dez 30, 2008 11:57 am

explain more...
Nach oben Nach unten
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeDi Dez 30, 2008 3:51 pm

uhm... half of the persons online go T, others go CT?
xD
I'm not the only one who's sleepy? Very Happy
grtz
Nach oben Nach unten
SilentShot

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeDi Dez 30, 2008 4:31 pm

ok but mate

Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven

no-one cares that your sleepy...
Nach oben Nach unten
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeMi Dez 31, 2008 3:35 am

Very Happy
I meant that it was rather obvious... :p Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
FaR2sToNeD
Admin
Admin

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeDo Jan 01, 2009 6:25 am

Ok so theres a lot of Practice talk going on in the forums... I completely understand your point and agree whole heartedly but rest assured new year = big shake up of the clan. All the dead wood is going to be cast away from the clan and once we have a solid base of ACTIVE members we can begin picking teams and training properly.

If anyone wants to jump the gun and arrange a practice then go right ahead although from previous experience I have to warn you, this is a difficult and annoying task but I have plans Very Happy

Zitat :
no-one cares that your sleepy...

lol, sarcasm wasted on the youth? Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
http://sites.google.com/site/ttdtothedeath
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeDo Jan 01, 2009 2:09 pm

Very Happy
I'm afraid so :p

but well, if we have weekly practices on the same hours... this means everyone will know this and there's only a 1 time organization letting everyone know the hour
if we say friday evening 8pm UK-time (this is 9pm in belgium)
I think that everyone can figure out what time they have to be there, all we have to do then is let everyone know we are having a clan practice that day, that hour every week from now on
and I think we won't have to be dealing with the organisation of these clan practices anymore Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeFr Jan 02, 2009 10:08 am

this evening first clan practice at 8pm UK time?
I'm not sure if I'll be there, have been dizzy today... Sad
grtz
Nach oben Nach unten
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeFr Jan 09, 2009 1:03 am

... guys???
how is the clan practice stuff going?? :s
grtz
Nach oben Nach unten
jck_

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeMi Jan 28, 2009 1:58 am

Only read this if u have the time cuz its pretty long Razz

okay i used to love doing this stuff back in the day ill just throw out a few tactics youve all probably heard but here it is.

ok as terorists everyone in the team of 5v5 buys a smoke, two people smoke mid double doors as everyone walks slowly down through mid towards lower b tunnels. the 2 people that smoked the double doors then walk up through lower towards b, as they do this the 3 people left at double doors walk through and smoke ct spawn so any1 from a can hardly see. when ct spawn is smoked every1 rushes into b.
I know its a little complicated but its always seemed like a decent tactic. I used to call this tactic the smokey b

Another little something you can do as terorists when your rushing b you can do a tactic i used to call boost box b, as your rushing into b from b tunnels the two people that get into b last does a boost onto the box to the right in b, and onto the tent thingy. Its good to make it really smooth and fast, so the second to last person quickly moves to the right next to the box next to the tunnel and the person behind him jumps straight onto him and straight onto the box so he can watch b from a hieght. its easier to show people than to explain it so please forgive me Razz The only real way to make this worthwhile is to make it smooth and seemless.

a glitch you can use as terorists youve probably all heard of is next to the side doors on the terorists spawn side. the the left of the doors is a corner in a wall which you can look at a certain angle and it lets you see through it slightly, not much but you can keep moving back and forth slightly to see more of the area, you have to be croutched to do it and your best off spectating someone doing it to see how its done, i dno if its that great in a war but if your playing a sneaky clan who walks all the time might be a good idea to use it.

also if your hearing someone running from mid towards long and your at a long yourself theres a cool hiding spot you can use. at the wall not inside the arch of side doors but just outside it, the side thats closest to ct spawn, theres a little spot where you can crouch and hide. but the only time it works is when your looking towards a long and have a grenade in your hand, also you have to hold the grenade as if your about to throw it. this hides you from sight of the guy walking through the side double doors towards you. Its good cuz people dont usually look towards the left as theyre going passed you into a long and as soon as hes gone passed you can blast em in the back of the head.

i can probably remember some ct things if u guys like these ill post em
Nach oben Nach unten
NoStress

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeMi Jan 28, 2009 9:26 am

Nice tactics ;D

and Nice done mate Wink king
Nach oben Nach unten
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeMi Jan 28, 2009 2:58 pm

greatly explained
I think I know every spot you described except that view through wall little thingy Wink
I think I know where, but don't know how Very Happy
great tactics and will be very usefull
grtz
Nach oben Nach unten
Head Admin
Admin
Admin

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeMi Jan 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Some advanced tactics, I know which places you mean and they are good. Hard to get to in a war but worth making the effort. Never thought of using smokes like you did in "Smokey B", sounds like a great tactic.

I compiled a basic CT war guide, I'll email it to you but it seems when I'm making the Basic T guide and the Advanced CT/T guides you could come in very useful. Please feel free to post your CT tactics, I'd like to read them.

Btw guys that goes for all of you, people have been having great idea's for the war guides and I will be asking everyone individually for thier own idea's and encorporating as many as I can into the guide's. Remember the basic guides are just that... basic. Only showing genral positions and procedure's so if you have any idea's for a basic guide don't make them too complicated (some people have never played a single war so write it as a guide to noobs Razz)
Nach oben Nach unten
jck_

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeDo Jan 29, 2009 11:04 am

right, ill post the obvious basic ct stuff first then.

Best overall defence positions : 3A 2B probably best to have 1 at long 1 in the bombsite and 1 at short not pushing too far, staying above the stairs. in B my favourite position is inside the bombsite in between the tall box and the wall watching the tunnels, and wherever you like really, behind the 2 barrels on the platform or crouching behind the box nearest to the tunnels on the platform are good example but there really is a lot of different places you can rotate around. My personal favourite is 2A 2B and 1 in lower ready to pop a couple of terrors running into b. Its best not to do this very often because there is usually one guy watching lower. i prefer to keep either 1 guy in mid or lower because having a guy in the bombsite can be useful but hes pretty useless for a certain amount of time, having someone in mid instead of the bombsite means there are ears being added to more areas of the map. when im in A i like to watch short and stand behind the little bit of wall sticking out, the part of the wall near the boxes in the corner. This leaves you completely invisible to oncoming terors and you can easily kill them as the run past you.

Okay, when guarding B as CT its vital both players have frag grenades ready to throw them into the tunnels as soon as you hear footsteps. I find it most effective not to throw the grenades deep into the tunnels, throw them near into the arch when you think the terrors are in the right place, theyre packed closer together in the arch dealing more area of effect damage. and the best policy is the spray the hell out of em all after youve naded them Smile in A when you here oncoming terrorists from a long try not to make yourself completely open to them, walking outside of the bombsite does this. Only walk out of the bomb site if a terrorist is walking along the wall. When defending the bombsite from terorists coming a short keep changing your position as often as possible. Nades are best saved for using at a short if your guarding a, unless ofcourse there are multiple targets at long, but i prefer throwing them near the a short box above the steps, this is where the stand when attacking you

this is all very basic stuff but as you said head admin about the basic tactics, its just as important as the advanced ones. There isnt that many complicated ct tactics that can be used, its simply solid defending, keeping communication up by calling everything you see and watching your teammates backs as ever. btw silentshot ive probably stepped on some of the things youve said, sorry about that Razz

Oh and before i forget i was checking out stacking tactcs at http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=dust2+stack+tactics&aq=f there on cs 1.6 but they should work in cz aswell, its only the first 5 results. Its probably not worth taking the trouble to do some of these but i like the idea of camping mid above the double doors.

and btw, head admin, whats your game name? are you in my friends? Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
SilentShot

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeDo Jan 29, 2009 12:46 pm

np you taught me some more as well

btw... stacking is illegal in proper matches xD

oh and head admin is FaR2sToNeD Razz (i think)
Nach oben Nach unten
jck_

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeDo Jan 29, 2009 2:11 pm

thanks man Smile

Just to add a few extra things, for CT, if you wanna flash short, theres a step as which you can throw a flash, you caan easily throw it behind the step, this flashes the top of mid but doesnt flash you, if your gonna pop out its best to do that first. also if your crazy enough to rush into b tunnels from b ask someone to throw a couple of flashes in between the boxes just outside b double doors, youll all have heard of this, and i dno if its still illegal but ahh well, anyway it flashes the tunnels very well.
If you wanna get a good nade into a and your at short, just stop for a second and aim the grenade straight in between the 2 boxes in a bombsite, easy.

If your wanting to smoke mid and your running from T spawn an easy way is to throw the smoke off of the flat corner of the wall which goes along short this always makes the nade go straight to the double doors perfectly. this just makes it so you can have your guns out ready and not running along with a smoke in your hand. also if you wanna get a good smoke into crossover and your running from long you can just bounce the smoke off of the "windows" on the right wall when your about half way in between pit and side, get the positioning right and itll go to the right place, you only really need to do this if there cts shooting at you from a bombsite and you dont wanna risk showing yourself.

Also a few cool little wall bouncing nade spots includes one in lower b, on the stairs in lower tunnels the wall is curved, this makes it ideal for throw and curving a nade up and into the terorists rushing b from the tunnels, so just throw a nade and a couple of flashes up, then you can go and kill a few Smile
There are loads of place like this , for example at side, coming from terrorist spawn you can bounce a nade off of the 2 walls ahead in the corner and make it go right towards the camping cts.

Thats all i can think of right now, ill keep adding stuff Smile thanks for the compliments btw guys, appreciate it
Nach oben Nach unten
jck_

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: invisible plant   clan practices Icon_minitimeFr Jan 30, 2009 11:03 am

another cool trick i just thought of, maybe youve heard of this, its called the invisible bomb plant.

Someone showed me this a couple of years back, theres a spot in a bombsite where u can plant the bomb to make it invisible, you can still hear it but its impossible to see. Just outside the bombsite there is a box, on the ramp leading down to crossover, ontop of that box you ge someone to crouch right up against the wall, this person stays on the box. The planter then goes into the bombsite and plants the bomb on the head of the person crouching on the box. When the bomb is planted the person who is crouching on the box stays crouched and slowly moves backwards off of the box a bit at a time, this cause the bomb to go down slowly and eventually straight into the box. I have no idea if this is legal, but who cares Smile

Ive never done it in a war but ive tried it out a few times in practices, as long as you crouch in the right place and plant the bomb right ontop of the persons head it will work.
Nach oben Nach unten
SilentShot

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeFr Jan 30, 2009 6:26 pm

invisible bomb plant is good and illegal in all matches you would sometimes get kicked for doing it...

although takes some time getting lined up so not a great idea for wars but keep the ideas coming Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Head Admin
Admin
Admin

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeSa Jan 31, 2009 5:24 am

Your positions are good and very similar to the ones I laid out in our basic guide (behind box in B looking at tunnels is my fav too Very Happy)

The finer points of nade throwing I'd see as advanced tactics but invaluable, anything which a player would not need to know to as standard and would have to be shown is more advanced (remember, some members who join TTD have never had a war).

Your completely right though and I have to say I'm impressed not only with your knowledge but participation considering your on [T]rial.

I'll use the email you signed up to the forums with to send you the TTD Basic War/CT Guide for you to look over and if your interested you can collaborate on the Basic T Guide and Advanced Guides.

And I have many names, a man of mystery xD

(who am I kidding? everyone knows it's FaR2 lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
SilentShot

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeSa Jan 31, 2009 5:49 am

yay i was right Very Happy

im like a ninja Suspect
Nach oben Nach unten
jck_

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: War guides   clan practices Icon_minitimeSa Jan 31, 2009 7:54 am

There really great guides, nice work making them, that covers everything people need to know to start training and developing there pcw skills. Whenever we have training sessions we can all just go over the basics and as were doing that say more complicated things you can do.

Good work Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Head Admin
Admin
Admin

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeSo Feb 01, 2009 6:51 am

Thanks, as I'm sure you noticed they're not 100% fool proof but should be a good starting point.

Gotta say, I'm looking forward to having you in TTD Very Happy

Welcome Back SilentShot!! Good to see you about again.

Zuletzt von Head Admin am Mo Feb 02, 2009 9:44 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
SilentShot

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitimeMo Feb 02, 2009 9:07 am

Thanks i must say my aim is coming back and im doing better than i expected but still havent got into the mood of playin cz scratch

i hope i will because i would like to get my aim back and maybe participate in alot more wars Smile (if possible as i seen you got your PCW war sorted out and i must say ... Good Team xD)

GL HF
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

clan practices Empty
BeitragThema: Re: clan practices   clan practices Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

clan practices
Seite 1 von 3Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3  Weiter