TTD Clan Forums
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteTTD Clan SiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Setting up Ventrilio

Nach unten 
4 verfasser

Was this guide helpful?
1) Yes
Setting up Ventrilio Vote_lcap100%Setting up Ventrilio Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
2) No
Setting up Ventrilio Vote_lcap0%Setting up Ventrilio Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Stimmen insgesamt : 5

AutorNachricht
Head Admin
Admin
Admin

Setting up Ventrilio Empty
BeitragThema: Setting up Ventrilio   Setting up Ventrilio Icon_minitimeMi Dez 03, 2008 8:30 am

Please be aware Members without Ventrilio cannot play in wars. Here is a link to download Ventrilio...

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenhttp://www.typefrag.com/services/download-ventrilo/?gclid=CNHUr_PngZcCFQkrlAodUBP9ZALike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Click the "Download Windows 32bit (Version 3.0.1)" link unless you have a MAC or 64bit Windows.
If you don't know what either of these things are, you probably have the 32bit windows anyway so don't worry.

Like a Star @ heaven 1) Once installed, run Ventrilio and click the arrow next to "User Name" to add your name.

Like a Star @ heaven 2) Click the arrow next to "Server" and click "New". Put TTD as the name then input this into the relevant fields then click OK...

Vent Server IP - 193.238.84.102
Port Number - 4246
Default Channel - TTD

Like a Star @ heaven 3) Click connect and set the settings to your personal preference.

Like a Star @ heaven 4) Once connected, go into settings and...

a) Make sure the check box IS TICKED next to... "Enable outgoing voice communications"

b) Make sure the check box IS NOT TICKED next to... "Use Push To Talk Hotkey (PTT Mode)"

Like a Star @ heaven 5) Next you have to change the "Sensitivity" which is located at the bottom left of the screen. Set this to between 5 - 15.

Like a Star @ heaven 6) Exit the settings and speak into your mic, if the speaker icon next to your name turns green you know it is working fine. If it doesn't, return to "settings" and ensure the "Output Device" and "Input Device" located on the top right of the screen are set to your soundcard.

If you are still having problems, please post a reply.

farao Admin
Nach oben Nach unten
http://sites.google.com/site/ttdtothedeath
SilentShot

BeitragThema: Re: Setting up Ventrilio   Setting up Ventrilio Icon_minitimeSa Jan 31, 2009 11:16 am

having problems... lol

ive did all the settings things

and for some reason my mic wont connect to ventrillo?
it doesnt turn green when i push caps lock (my button to talk)

any ideas?
Nach oben Nach unten
Head Admin
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Setting up Ventrilio   Setting up Ventrilio Icon_minitimeSo Feb 01, 2009 6:53 am

4) Once connected, go into settings and...

a) Make sure the check box IS TICKED next to... "Enable outgoing voice communications"

b) Make sure the check box IS NOT TICKED next to... "Use Push To Talk Hotkey (PTT Mode)"

5) Next you have to change the "Sensitivity" which is located at the bottom left of the screen. Set this to between 5 - 15.

I'll have a look about for any similar problems incase that doesn't solve it.
Nach oben Nach unten
SilentShot

BeitragThema: Re: Setting up Ventrilio   Setting up Ventrilio Icon_minitimeMo Feb 02, 2009 9:03 am

just tried it there now still isnt working

ive tested on teamspewak which is another voice comunication programme some clans use and my mic works on that, so just vent its not workin on Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Head Admin
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Setting up Ventrilio   Setting up Ventrilio Icon_minitimeMo Feb 02, 2009 9:44 am

It definitely has to be Vent settings then... hmm

BINGO!!!! HELP

lol, we'll get it sorted for you don't worry.
Nach oben Nach unten
SilentShot

BeitragThema: Re: Setting up Ventrilio   Setting up Ventrilio Icon_minitimeMo Feb 02, 2009 2:43 pm

xDD

ty <3
Nach oben Nach unten
SilentShot

BeitragThema: Re: Setting up Ventrilio   Setting up Ventrilio Icon_minitimeSa Feb 07, 2009 12:17 pm

should i try dowloading vent again?
Nach oben Nach unten
Sharpy

BeitragThema: Worked for me   Setting up Ventrilio Icon_minitimeDi März 10, 2009 9:02 am

Thanks man, also i have step by step Screen shots that really help message me if you want them! peace Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
FaR2sToNeD
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Setting up Ventrilio   Setting up Ventrilio Icon_minitimeDo März 19, 2009 7:39 am

Thanks man, and actually thats not a bad idea. Keeping me on my toes eh? I'll sort it out soon Razz Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Setting up Ventrilio   Setting up Ventrilio Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Setting up Ventrilio
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
TTD Clan Forums :: Member Stuff (registration required) :: Setup Guides-
Gehe zu: