TTD Clan Forums
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteTTD Clan SiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

I HATE AWPS

Nach unten 
+3
Head Admin
Rioax
FaR2sToNeD
7 verfasser
AutorNachricht
FaR2sToNeD
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeDi Sep 23, 2008 6:39 pm

I'm so glad I have a place to rant about my biggest hate in CS... the AWP Evil or Very Mad ... otherwise known as the magnum sniper or as I like to call it... the Granny Gun (simply because even my granny could get a kill with it).

The hatred runs deep with this gun. In 1.6 most people wouldn't use it for fear of ridicule but CZ seems to be where all the awpers ran too after they got smoked out of 1.6. The blatent cold fact about the awp is it requires minimal sniper skill, even the auto is acceptable in comparision. I was hit in the knee by an awp the other day and it took off 87... 87!!! Shocked in the knee!!! Shocked ... It seems even a blind man would stand a good chance using this gun.

My motto is and always will be "If you can't do it with a Scout then you can't do it at all".

Let me know what you think, I'm sure there are pleanty who disagree. I'm interested to hear the defence for the Granny Gun Razz

Cool: FaR2sToNeD
LEvEl Of StOnEd: pale
Nach oben Nach unten
http://sites.google.com/site/ttdtothedeath
Rioax
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeMi Sep 24, 2008 8:24 am

I <3 AWPPPPP!
Basically with the scout and AWP, the scout traded power for accuracy and the AWP traded accuracy for power imo, so they're both acceptable Very Happy
Auto's are bloody no acceptable though, any bitch using them will be slated til they cry Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
FaR2sToNeD
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeMi Sep 24, 2008 9:20 am

Evil or Very Mad

It's a bad gun! Just that sound makes me wanna find the IP address of the user and blow up his pc.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rioax
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeMi Sep 24, 2008 9:34 am

Aye, so blow up my PC then?! Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Head Admin
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeDo Sep 25, 2008 4:40 am

I totally agree with FaR2sToNeD! He's an absolute genius, one of a kind that guy... and obviously nothing to do with me whatsoever. Razz

farao Admin
Nach oben Nach unten
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeFr Sep 26, 2008 1:05 pm

I don't like the awp either...
just hits 2 much with 1 shot
kinda hard to take down if they find a good shooting spot...
don't think there's any fun left in the game when they start using those weapons :s
far 2 easy aiming...
I agree with far Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
FaR2sToNeD
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeFr Sep 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Styur schrieb:
Aye, so blow up my PC then?! Sad

If I had the means I would but sady my IP trace and destroy device has ran out of batteries.

I do agree about auto's but you can never compare the scout with the awp in any way Razz what the awp lacks in accuracy does not put it at any kind of disadvantage. Scout is pure skill, ok people argue that if your popping HS with the awp it doesnt matter, but knowing u have a gun that will kill with a hit to the chest takes the panic away from trying to aim for the head.

I know it's part of the game and all but I just can't rate awp users as good snipers Rolling Eyes Anyway, your good with the scout so why u defending the awp? Very Happy

Cheers Capu! Razz

Cool: FaR2sToNeD
LeVel Of StOnEd: No
Nach oben Nach unten
Rioax
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeSa Sep 27, 2008 4:24 am

Cauuuuuuse i like using the AWP!
We need to use AWP in PCW's anyway so everyone could do with some training in it.
Nach oben Nach unten
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeSa Sep 27, 2008 5:35 am

yeah, we might want to train it sometime
awps only Smile
I'd like it, but I prefer to train with scout Very Happy
if u can do headshots with a scout, it should also work with an awp
grtz
Nach oben Nach unten
FaR2sToNeD
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeSa Sep 27, 2008 10:16 am

Styur schrieb:
Cauuuuuuse i like using the AWP!
We need to use AWP in PCW's anyway so everyone could do with some training in it.

I know, and its one of the main reasons we get owned. But in a pcw, its mainly who can get enough cash to get the awp 1st, so really its pistols and shite machine guns we should be practicing with. I doubt if many of us need to train with the awp... epsecially on dust2. My comment was more for public servers.
Nach oben Nach unten
Thongy

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeMi Okt 01, 2008 4:10 pm

i like awp but need more training with the scout i used to be able to get HS after HS but now i have lost my touch you could say
Nach oben Nach unten
Rioax
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeDo Okt 02, 2008 12:19 pm

CAP HATES ME SNIPING Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D
Pwned his head on D2 and he wasn't best pleased Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeDo Okt 02, 2008 2:08 pm

lol!
just thought it would give me the best excuse to slap you Wink Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Rioax
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeDo Okt 02, 2008 4:20 pm

Lol so you just want to physically abuse me now?!
Thijs, you're sick in the head.
Very Happy:D:D:D
Nach oben Nach unten
FaR2sToNeD
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeFr Okt 03, 2008 8:29 am

The truth is coming out now eh cap? hehe
Nach oben Nach unten
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeFr Okt 03, 2008 9:14 am

hey, I don't mind u knowing Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
ShadowStalker
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeMi Jan 14, 2009 4:32 pm

to be honest the scout can be compaired to the awp,
1. the scout can be noscoped easily ; the awp cant
2. the scout has more accuracy and a greater rate of fire.
3. the awp over powers the scout therefore has greater recoil. doesnt that make it harder to use.
4. the awp slows the player down rediculessly, whereas if you use a scout you seem to sprint....
5. the awp takes greater skill because you cant bledly do anything but be skilled to use the thing.
so really, your arguing the pros and cons of using scout and awp.....
which to me means that you have a brain but not how to use it, why take 2 shots at someone where you can shoot once and get the same result..... that equals more efficiency.....
think again far2 before writing scum on a weapon.... and dont think about scumming my mac 10
Shadow Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Nach oben Nach unten
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeDo Jan 15, 2009 2:23 am

ShadowStalker schrieb:
to be honest the scout can be compaired to the awp,
1. the scout can be noscoped easily ; the awp cant
2. the scout has more accuracy and a greater rate of fire.
3. the awp over powers the scout therefore has greater recoil. doesnt that make it harder to use.
4. the awp slows the player down rediculessly, whereas if you use a scout you seem to sprint....
5. the awp takes greater skill because you cant bledly do anything but be skilled to use the thing.
so really, your arguing the pros and cons of using scout and awp.....
which to me means that you have a brain but not how to use it, why take 2 shots at someone where you can shoot once and get the same result..... that equals more efficiency.....
think again far2 before writing scum on a weapon.... and dont think about scumming my mac 10
Shadow Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

you can use the awp unscoped... at short range that is... :p
scout is more accurate indeed, I rather use scout than awp but I won't use it in war, I'll never use a sniper in a war Smile
grtz
Nach oben Nach unten
FaR2sToNeD
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeDo Jan 15, 2009 8:11 am

lol

awp = noob gun.

In a war? yes I agree it is vital. Public? Any Tom, Dick or Noob can camp with an awp and get a significant amount of kills thats my point.

All your points are valid, it is heavy and harder to use but anyone who plays with it for 5 minutes can get the hang of it enough to take out a few people. Give the Scout to someone with the same playing level and I doubt they would get a kill in 10 rounds.

The skill involved in sitting down half scoped and pulling the trigger when your target is on someone doesn't really shout CZ pro. The fact you need 2 good hits itself proves the scout is more difficult to use.
Nach oben Nach unten
Truth
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeDo Jan 15, 2009 8:56 am

true agree study
Nach oben Nach unten
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitimeDo Jan 15, 2009 10:39 am

amen to that Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

I HATE AWPS Empty
BeitragThema: Re: I HATE AWPS   I HATE AWPS Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

I HATE AWPS
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
TTD Clan Forums :: Member Stuff (registration required) :: Anything and Everything-
Gehe zu: