TTD Clan Forums
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteTTD Clan SiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Public Server

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Head Admin
Admin
Admin

Public Server Empty
BeitragThema: Public Server   Public Server Icon_minitimeDo Jan 01, 2009 6:44 am

Our biggest and original server is somewhat lacking a bit in the activity department. If you check the Server Ranking I think you'll know what I mean...

1st Place

Public Server Cstrike2-01

2nd Place

3rd Place

4th Place

5th Place

I am to blame for this too, I've been neglecting my duties to populate the Public Server but thats all going to change. The old Public Server got ranked as high as 450, this server has 10 more slots than the old one so we should be able to get it on level with the GunGame at least.

I'm thinking about making it a DD2/Assault ONLY 24/7 to try boost players on the server, let me know what you think or if you have any ideas.

Thanks,

farao Head Admin

Zuletzt von Head Admin am Mo Jan 05, 2009 9:09 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://sites.google.com/site/ttdtothedeath
Truth
Admin
Admin

Public Server Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Public Server   Public Server Icon_minitimeDo Jan 01, 2009 10:31 am

mh just should be there more often... and maybe its a good idea to let the bots stay... cause if there are bots there will be more players i think... maybe even cats... cat
Nach oben Nach unten
FaR2sToNeD
Admin
Admin

Public Server Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Public Server   Public Server Icon_minitimeMo Jan 05, 2009 5:41 am

lol!

Yea pussy always draws the crowd Surprised

Good point, the thing is when there are people on the server others join. I think were just going to have to do as you say, and play on the public server a lot more often. It might be an idea to make it DD2 and Assault only for a while as those are the 2 most popular maps. We would still be able to change the level but it wouldn't automatically change and the public wouldn't be able to vote for maps either.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://sites.google.com/site/ttdtothedeath
Gesponserte Inhalte

Public Server Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Public Server   Public Server Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Public Server
Seite 1 von 1