TTD Clan Forums
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteTTD Clan SiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Rankstats error

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
FaR2sToNeD
Admin
Admin

Rankstats error Empty
BeitragThema: Rankstats error   Rankstats error Icon_minitimeFr Okt 17, 2008 8:04 am

Ok, somthing really wierd has happened to rankstats since I installed the AmxBans plugin. If I turn off the server, the stats for some reason were resetting themselves. This was odd enough but after some messing around now if I turn off the server, it reverts to a previous saved ranking. I have tried copying the csstats.dat (the data file that holds the ranking) while the server is running and when it is shut down, but when I load the csstats.dat to the viewer it reverts back to the origional version.

I have NO idea why this is happening, if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I have uninstalled AmxBans and returned all the scripts to normal however the problem still persists... of course until this is sorted, I cannot promise that anyones kills/deaths will be recorded Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
http://sites.google.com/site/ttdtothedeath
Head Admin
Admin
Admin

Rankstats error Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Rankstats error   Rankstats error Icon_minitimeSa Okt 25, 2008 7:01 am

Sorted, for those who understand... There is a Cvar in amxx.cfg which allows you to change the maximum amount of people stored in the rankstats. This was set to 3500 meaning that when more than 3500 names/steam ID's were added to the rankstats it reset.

The max rank now is 9999999, we shouldn't lose our rankings again.

farao Admin
Nach oben Nach unten
http://sites.google.com/site/ttdtothedeath

Rankstats error
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
TTD Clan Forums :: Complaints :: Public Server Bugs/Issues-
Gehe zu: