TTD Clan Forums
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteTTD Clan SiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Various Security Plugins Installed

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Head Admin
Admin
Admin

Various Security Plugins Installed Empty
BeitragThema: Various Security Plugins Installed   Various Security Plugins Installed Icon_minitimeDi Okt 14, 2008 6:59 pm

Advanced Admin Spectator

This tool is very useful when trying to determine if somone is hacking. It basically shows any admin who is spectating what somone using an old wallhack would see. Admins will have to bind the commands for the Advanced Admin Spectator menu and the toggle on and off command. To do this, go into console and type the following commands...

bind f2 esp_menu
bind f3 esp_toggle

This will make F2 your spectator menu and F3 your button to turn the plugin on or off (you can of course choose any key you like to bind).

Please visit http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=203405 for screenshots and full details.

Aimbot Detection

This is an ingenious way of checking for Aimbot and will now be included in the rules for banning hacker. Once activated, it will place an invisable bot above the heads of anyone the "hacker" kills. It will then check 3 times to see if the "hacker" automatically shoots the invisable bot and records the accuracy of the hits. If the "hacker" hits the invisable bot too often, Aimbot is detected and the player is automatically banned. To check somone for Aimbot, simply type this command into console...

amx_aimwatch "player name" "1"
EG: amx_aimwatch FaR2sToNeD 1

Once you type this command, a message will appear on screen telling the server that the player you have selected is being watched for Aimbot, please remeber this is NOT a confidential check, the player will know he is being checked for Aimbot.

Please visit http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=689045 for full details.

VoteBan - VoteKick

This is a simple plugin, it adds a votekick/voteban menu to the amxmodmenu. When you access the amxmodmenu, press 9 until you get to the last page. There you will find an option for voteban/votekick. For those of you who don't know, when you activate a votekick/voteban it will ask all players on the server is they wish to kick/ban the target player. A good tool if an Admin wants somone gone but doesnt have a reason to ban them.

Extra Ban Options - CURRENTLY UNINSTALLED (part of AMXBANS)

In the normal banmenu via amxmodmenu (default V then 2) there are now more options. You have extra lengths of time you can ban for, and you can now also flag a player. This means you can let other admin see a message regarding the player when the access the banmenu. For example, i could flag myself for hacking, and when another admin went into the banmenu, they would see a message next to my name saying my message.

I will compile a new list of AMX commands and email them to every Admin. Please read through carefully as all commands are now going to be clearly catagorized so I don't want the excuse of "I didn't know that would be admin abuse" should the situation occur.

farao Admin

Zuletzt von Admin am Do Okt 16, 2008 7:35 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://sites.google.com/site/ttdtothedeath
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Various Security Plugins Installed   Various Security Plugins Installed Icon_minitimeMi Okt 15, 2008 4:30 am

is it possible for the target player (the one who is checked for aimbot) to turn his aimbot off very easily?
cause if so, this has no use...
:p
grtz
Nach oben Nach unten
FaR2sToNeD
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Various Security Plugins Installed   Various Security Plugins Installed Icon_minitimeMi Okt 15, 2008 5:48 am

No, to turn off hacks as far as I know, you have to exit the server. The player also does not know how he is being checked for Aimbot and as the bot that appears is invisable, won't know he's accidently hitting the invisable bot. I could probably mchange the setting so it doens't show a message to the server, but this way it can also act as a seterrant. People playing will know we have the capabilities to check for hacks.
Nach oben Nach unten
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Various Security Plugins Installed   Various Security Plugins Installed Icon_minitimeMi Okt 15, 2008 6:15 am

I c Smile
then it's ok with me Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Rioax
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Various Security Plugins Installed   Various Security Plugins Installed Icon_minitimeMi Okt 15, 2008 7:02 am

Wronggggg, to turn off hacks you just enter the hack menu and disable the hack lol, all hacks come with a panic key to disable all hacks in the event of an admin watching them for hacks
Nach oben Nach unten
FaR2sToNeD
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Various Security Plugins Installed   Various Security Plugins Installed Icon_minitimeMi Okt 15, 2008 9:32 am

Well, as i have never hacked that was my guess... learn somthing new every day.
Nach oben Nach unten
Thongy

BeitragThema: Re: Various Security Plugins Installed   Various Security Plugins Installed Icon_minitimeSa Okt 18, 2008 5:31 am

i wana be an Admin!!
Nach oben Nach unten
FaR2sToNeD
Admin
Admin

BeitragThema: Re: Various Security Plugins Installed   Various Security Plugins Installed Icon_minitimeSa Okt 18, 2008 10:14 am

Me too Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Thongy

BeitragThema: Re: Various Security Plugins Installed   Various Security Plugins Installed Icon_minitimeSa Okt 18, 2008 5:03 pm

FaR2sToNeD schrieb:
Me too Sad

i meant the server cyclops
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Various Security Plugins Installed   Various Security Plugins Installed Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Various Security Plugins Installed
Seite 1 von 1