TTD Clan Forums
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseiteTTD Clan SiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

godmode abuse

Nach unten 
+2
Rioax
jck_
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
jck_

godmode abuse Empty
BeitragThema: godmode abuse   godmode abuse Icon_minitimeDi Feb 17, 2009 5:40 am

12:00 midday tuesday

Okay basically today i caught reaper abusing godmode, I know he was using godmode because he had killed 30 or 40 people in a row and he still had 100hp. I had shot him over and over again and should have killed him several times but he didnt take any damage. Also before i accused him ingame of abusing godmode he had killed so many and as soon as i accused him he started dying, so he would have taken godmode off after i told him to stop. Okay, so thats basicaly what happened. Its no big deal at all, i didnt care that hed used it, but i had a chat with him after.

He denied using godmode, i told him that it was okay i wasnt going to tell anyone, i just told him not to use it so much again cuz its unfair to everyone else. But he continued to deny, which did annoy me, but fine. Then he said "dont talk to me again, get it right, cya" which also did annoy me, so i said theres no need for all this, and i told him i was gonna say something on the forums to make sure it didnt happen again. Then he went into a strop and said ill quit cz and leave then clan. And why would he do that if he was innocent? a normal person would just say lets both have a chat with far2 or bingo or something. So that it. Since then ive got a bit of abuse from other clan members which i think is a little unfair seeing as though this forum (admin abuse section) is what these problems are for.

So thats all really, ofc if i am wrong ill apologize sincerely to reaper, but yno, i didnt want an argument or anything. I just wanted to sort the problem out, so i now expect more abuse from other people Smile just try not to insult me too much fellow clan members.

Jack
Nach oben Nach unten
Rioax
Admin
Admin

godmode abuse Empty
BeitragThema: Re: godmode abuse   godmode abuse Icon_minitimeDi Feb 17, 2009 6:24 am

Well done for coming forward mate Smile
Though seeing as my steams dead I can't do anything but I'm sure there'll be some discussion as to what measures to take Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Head Admin
Admin
Admin

godmode abuse Empty
BeitragThema: Re: godmode abuse   godmode abuse Icon_minitimeDi Feb 17, 2009 10:42 am

I will speak with reaper, Admin Abuse cannot and will not be tolerated but it is not a kick-able offense. His punishment will be given personally to him and if he chooses to discuss it that is down to him.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://sites.google.com/site/ttdtothedeath
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

godmode abuse Empty
BeitragThema: Re: godmode abuse   godmode abuse Icon_minitimeDi Feb 17, 2009 11:32 am

not the first time we've had complains about it...
and you are indeed right about his reaction
he's trying to play victim and make you feel sorry for what you just said

I've had such a chat with him a few times already... I don't get why he does it over and over again...
Nach oben Nach unten
JV

godmode abuse Empty
BeitragThema: MINOR Admin Abuse   godmode abuse Icon_minitimeDi März 03, 2009 12:56 pm

hi guys,its right what your saying above and that.
just wanted to say, ive been accused of admin abuse.
firstly , on my own server so it isnt that muhc of a problem anyway.
secondly, i've been accused for putting glow on myself,
the only reason i do this is to attract attention towards me so that its better training for me
with it being easier for the opponent to see me, so i learn to be more aware.
thridly, before when people havnt listened to me as ive been trying to get peoples attention, i have slapped them, with 1 damage.
after of course i would heal them back up to whatever they were before to rule out unfair play.

i dont see either of these as admin abuse, at least im not using bad hacks, like speed and uberslap all the time.
REPLY FROM TTD ADMIN WITH VIEWS ABOUT THIS PLEASE ! ! !
Nach oben Nach unten
CapuDie
Admin
Admin

godmode abuse Empty
BeitragThema: Re: godmode abuse   godmode abuse Icon_minitimeSo März 08, 2009 5:48 am

JV schrieb:
hi guys,its right what your saying above and that.
just wanted to say, ive been accused of admin abuse.
firstly , on my own server so it isnt that muhc of a problem anyway.
secondly, i've been accused for putting glow on myself,
the only reason i do this is to attract attention towards me so that its better training for me
with it being easier for the opponent to see me, so i learn to be more aware.
thridly, before when people havnt listened to me as ive been trying to get peoples attention, i have slapped them, with 1 damage.
after of course i would heal them back up to whatever they were before to rule out unfair play.

i dont see either of these as admin abuse, at least im not using bad hacks, like speed and uberslap all the time.
REPLY FROM TTD ADMIN WITH VIEWS ABOUT THIS PLEASE ! ! !

I don't think that this is much of a problem
I don't like it when other people are glowing... makes it harder for me to aim for their heads...
but I do get what you mean Smile it's good training
but how would your teammates be able to see if it's one of theirs or not?

the slapping... I've done that alot myself... (a)
silent
and I know why you do that but I don't think that should be much of a problem, try to slap with 0 damage from now on Wink
I wouldn't heal them back... Very Happy

I don't think there's any problem Smile

grtz
Nach oben Nach unten
FaR2sToNeD
Admin
Admin

godmode abuse Empty
BeitragThema: Re: godmode abuse   godmode abuse Icon_minitimeDi März 24, 2009 11:02 am

No, thanks for the heads up but tbh feel free to put blow on yourself when I'm around Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
http://sites.google.com/site/ttdtothedeath
Gesponserte Inhalte

godmode abuse Empty
BeitragThema: Re: godmode abuse   godmode abuse Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

godmode abuse
Seite 1 von 1